AT&T has an aggressive offering on this month to bring in new users from other wireless networks ahead of the holiday season. For a limited time they are offering a new iPhone 11 for free when a customer switches to AT&T and trades-in a qualifying device.
If that is enough for you and you want to see the offer Search Here To See AT&T iPhone 11 Deals
Obviously the intent here is to bring in a user from another network and have them cancel their plan with their current wireless provider. Well who are we to complain about a great offer like this that comes around as the battle to retain users on contracts heats up.
If you aren’t interested in the base model iPhone 11 and would prefer the iPhone 11 Pro or iPhone 11 Pro Max no problem the deal still stands as a $700 credit towards your bills with these devices.
As with any deal like this there are terms and conditions to be aware of so let’s get into the weeds.
Ready now to see the offers Search Here To See AT&T iPhone 11 Deals
Want the details?
So the deal is you need to:
1. Purchase an eligible device on a qualifying installment agreement and trade-m an eligible Smartphone in good working condition.
(Ok got it buy a new iPhone and trade in a working eligible one)
2. Add a new line to a new or existing account
(Ok, right, can’t be just changing an existing line)
3. Port-in of new line from an eligible third-party carrier to receive up to $700 off an eligible smartphone. If you don’t port in a new line and just open a new line the max credit is $300.
(Ok this is the big one. I have to port in my current line from another carrier to get this deal. If I don’t the most I can get is $300 on a new line)
4. Pay taxes on the full retail price of the new smartphone up front.
(right the government wants their cut at full pop)
5. Activate service on an eligible AT&T unlimited wireless plan (min. $80/mo. before discounts for new customers. Existing customers can add to current unlimited plan if eligible, which may be less). For a list of eligible plans, see FAQ for details. On unlimited plans, video may be ltd to SD. Speed, usage & other restr’s apply. See att.com/unlimited for current unlimited plans. AT&T may slow data speeds when the network is busy.
(Ok so no cheap pay as you can plans will count and thanks for reminding me that network speeds slow down when busy. Got it)
6. Pay a $30 activation or upgrade fee
(ok so it is really a $670 credit. However, you want to put it)
Ok still interested here is a list of eligible phones to buy with AT&T to qualify for the offer. It isn’t just the iPhone 11.
Apple iPhone: 8 128GB/256GB, 8 Plus, XR 128GB/256GB, X 64GB/256GB, Xs, Xs Max, 11,11 Pro, 11 Pro Max (priced up to $1450).
NOTE: iPhone 8 64GB and XR 64GB are not eligible.
(Ok nice so I have a few options but I think I’ll go with a new iPhone 11 Pro or Pro Max)
So what phone do I need to trade-in for this deal?
Eligible Trade-in Smartphones:
• Minimum Trade-In value must be $40 after device condition questions have been answered
• Eligible devices:
• Apple: iPhone 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus, X, XR, XS, XS Max, 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max
• Samsung: Galaxy A10e, A20, A50, A7, A8+, A9, Note8, Note 9, Note 10, Note 10+, Galaxy S6 Edge, Galaxy S6 Edge + Duos, Galaxy S6 Edge+, Galaxy S7, Galaxy S7, Active, Galaxy S7 Edge, Galaxy S8, Galaxy S8 Active, Galaxy S8 Duos, Galaxy S8+, Galaxy S9, Galaxy S9+, Galaxy S9+ Duos, Galaxy S10, Galaxy S10 5G, Galaxy S10+, Galaxy S10E
• Google: Pixel XL, 2, 2XL, 3, 3 XL, 3a, 3a XL
• LG: G6, G7 ThinQ, G8 ThinQ, V30, V35 ThinQ, V40 ThinQ, V50 ThinQ
• Motorola: Z2 Play, Z3, Z3 Play, Z4
• Other: RED Hydrogen One, Razer 2, OnePlus 5
(Ok nice time to get rid of my iPhone 7!)
Here are the offers Search Here To See AT&T iPhone 11 Deals
Well this is a great deal if you are ready to switch from your current carrier and want a new iPhone 11 or iPhone 11 Pro and have a qualifying device with another carrier that you can port the line over to AT&T.